Monday, March 16, 2009

Your Landlord Will Help:
The Essential Guide to Lowering Your Rent & Saving your Business

ATTN: Business Owners!
The economy is acting in ways that many of us have never experienced before. Business is way down and many large, well established companies are failing. It is a pretty safe bet that your business is down too.

Have you been struggling to pay the rent?

Do you think it is possible to change the terms of your lease?

Would a lower monthly payment help SAVE YOUR BUSINESS?


Obtaining rent relief and the modification of your lease is possible. During these tough times good commercial tenants are gold, and every landlord fears another empty space. However, you must be prepared and organized before you present your plan to the landlord. As Business Brokers, we negotiate and re-negotiate a leases every time we close a transaction--it's just part of the job.

The Key to Receiving Rent Relief

Just as you initially had to apply for your lease, you must apply to your landlord for rent relief. This "Application" document is the KEY to lowering your rent.
 
Who am I? My name is Pablo Fonseca & I have been the principal business broker at Spectrum Business Advisors for the past three years. You can visit my main website at www.sbahome.biz you call also call me directly at 951-235-4078.
I should be spending a majority of my time selling businesses, but as you can imagine this is no easy task in today's environment. In fact, right now my plate is full re-negotiating leases and preparing rent relief applications for my clients. The site I use to promote full service representation is www.LeaseDr.com I have put all of this experience and many of the exact "Rent Relief Applications" in this manual "Your Landlord Will help: The Essential Guide to Lowering Your Rent & Saving Your Business".

  Don't approach your landlord until your Rent Relief document is completed!

We understand that not all businesses need to hire us for full-representation. In fact, many of you already have a developed relationship with your landlords. But, DO NOT approach your landlord without being prepared! You must have a plan to get the most "bang for your buck".

Remember, the person who is best PREPARED "wins" the negotiation!


I have taken my success writing rent relief "Applications" & negotiating with landlords on behalf of dozens of small business, and created
Your Landlord Will Help: The Essential Guide to Lowering Your Rent & Saving Your Business

Take advantage of our Proven & Successful Turn-Key Solution for your Rent Relief Application


This guide is a "paint-by-the-numbers" approach to creating your
RENT RELIEF APPLICATION. It will show you:

What documentation you must include
How to develop a positive and cooperative arguments to achieve a win-win solution
It contains several completed "Rent Relief Applications" I have used to successfully negotiate rent relief saving my clients THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS
It also contains several rent relief cover letters which are literally ready for you to plug in your business information and send out to your landlord



You don't have to re-invent the wheel, our approach has been proven to be very effective

Zero Risk, Iron-clad Guarantee
My reputation is on the line. I expect to go back to selling businesses as soon as this economy turns. Therefore, I need you to be successful! In fact, if you are in California I would hope that you turn to me when the time is right to sell your business.  

Use my system to create your Rent Relief Application & send me your completed application BEFORE your landlord gets it. I'll give you an honest assessment & if you don't feel it gave you an edge in negotiating your Rent Relief I will refund your purchase price, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

Act now! The longer you wait to take action, the worse things could get.

I have sold several of these manuals for $250. And this price is well worth it. But, I really want this information to be more accessible & I want to grow my reputation as a small business advisor and Business Broker. For a very limited time I am making "Your Landlord Will Help" available for only $100. There are no shipping charges, and the manual will be delivered to your email.








$100 gets you the experience and exact documents I have used to help dozens of clients re-negotiate their leases and help SAVE THEIR BUSINESSES.
___________________________________________________________
Spectrum Business Advisors 1945-B Chicago Ave. Riverside, CA 92507  888-414-2905

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Very nice to visit your blog and found very interesting. I also have an blog http://www.bostonbridgebusinessbrokers.com It is a business brokerage and mergers & acquisitions advisory firm based in Cambridge, Mass. We specialize in internet business transactions - buying/selling web property: domain names, ecommerce websites. I Want that You will give me a link on your blog and I will do the same for you.

Thank you

Eric Melin